Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father Appreciation Day

It's Fathers Day again, a day to express your gratitude to your pal, the breadwinner of your family, the protector, the one who made the most sacrifice. We've always celebrated it with much joy... that is, when I was just a mere child, but now, its celebration means almost nothing, just like how I don't care about my birthday or any other holiday, if not for school, I should have never known about this day. But because my blog is equal to my school grades, I have no choice, I have to do this for myself, for my grades, this is a necessity for my survival. My father is supposed to be the topic of this blog, it will be really awkward typing this down and posting it on the internet where everyone can see it.

My dad, he's the one who raised me together with mom, looking back at it all, I've spent tons of memories with him, some of which I never forgot. I consider those memories special as I can still remember it even though I don't have any  recollection of my childhood. As of my current knowledge, dad was awesome, he taught me many things, introduced me to much, from him I learned how to act like a human whom some people can love (until my mind was corrupted by some unknown reasons). I loved him, he gave me a simple life, a happy life. He always cheered me up whenever I'm down, he's my ally whenever I'm in a fight. Of all the members of our family, he was the only one to have gained true respect from me, that is because he was one of the few who showed "proper" leadership, he was a pack leader, not a tyrant. He's away for most of the year though, we don't have much contact as he's a seaman, until there was the internet and Skype, now we have contact everyday. That is all.

Thanks for everything, dad. Happy Father's day.


No comments:

Post a Comment