Sunday, February 16, 2014

No More Moving Backward

The first few days of school was pretty normal. Just like every school year. There were new faces, but still it was the same. I'm in a peaceful section, and I seem to like it. 

Every single day of June was the same, normal, cliche. July was the same too. My grades were good, really good.

August... was different. I can't tell you why. And I don't wanna :P.

There's a pattern in my grades since my Freshman years, my grades for the first grading starts really high, and for every quarter, it gets lower and lower and lower. Due to lack of motivation and reason.

Now in my Junior year, there was a huge step forward, my already high grades from the first grading got higher in the second grading. This was unexpected. No, I can't say. For me, this was expected, I found inspiration, I found a reason.

School work gets better... better at making it hard for students. Still I continue to give school work a hundred percent. And another hundred percent for someone.

It gets harder, but I now get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment