Sunday, February 16, 2014

Above Average

I am Khyleri. From my name, I'm already unique.

I am a man who lived far too long, alone, separated from modern-day fashion, music, and ethics. I have lived in a world of my own, the world of magic and fantasy. My character alone is unique when compared to humans around me, that's because my personality is stripped-out from anime, superheroes, aliens and many more characters in fiction. And my style, it is also unique, I wear gym-wristbands everyday(which I have cursed), I wear my neck-scarf tightly on my waist, and I wear gloves whatever the occasion. My way of words and the way I walk, they call it girly, but I like it the way it is. My way of games, my definition of "fun", it is also very distant from others. When it comes to sheer power, willpower, brute strength, I am above average, I am one of the best around.

I am the knight of the Ice Kingdom. I am a ninja. I am the answer to all cats that cry out in hunger. I am the most fabulously majestic freak to ever walk on this planet. I am truth. I am the Super Saiyan, Khyleri!

No comments:

Post a Comment