Thursday, September 26, 2013

Invisible

"Fair is foul, and foul is fair" one of the most famous lines in Macbeth.

My mission here is to interpret what the quote means to me.

I believe that this is a specified version of "don't judge a book by it's cover" but now, more inclined to society. I'll use the famous dictator, Marcos, and the activist for freedom, Cory Aquino, for examples. Back then, our country was feared by other nations, back when Marcos ruled it. Marcos looked like a bad man, but was he really that bad? Look at our country back then, all progressive, everything is in order. To sum it all up, Marcos was a good man; if not to his people, to his country.Cory however, freed our people which lead to our economy's downfall. Still, Cory was a good man to our people, but not to the country's economy. See my point? People only see the bad in what is invisibly good and they fail to see the bad in something that looks good. Well this is my opinion though.

No comments:

Post a Comment